Monday, May 10, 2010

Selena Gomez & The Scene - Kiss An Tell

Kiss And Tell is the debut album from the American band Selena Gomez & The Scene, fronted by the American singer and actress Selena Gomez. The album was be released on September 29th.The album features the lead single Falling Down, which is awesome Dance/Rock track. Naturally was released as second single and did very well, toping the Hot Dance Play Songs os USA.

Watch: Naturally

Kiss And Tell(2009)
01. Kiss & Tell
02. I Won't Apologize
03. Falling Down
04. I Promise You
05. Crush
06. Naturally
07. The Way I Loved You
08. More
09. As a Blonde
10. I Don't Miss You at All
11. Stop and Erase
12. I Got U
13. Tell Me Something I Don't Know (New Version)
14. Falling Down (Plug In Language Remix)
15. Naturally (Dave Audé Radio Mix)
Do You Want It?
Leave A Comment...

No comments: