Monday, May 10, 2010

Kat DeLuna - 9 Lives

Kat DeLuna is an American-Dominican Pop/Dance singer-songwritter. Her debut album, 9 Lives was released on 2007, feautring the singles: Whine Up, and Run To Show, Am I Dreaming (which was cancelled, but the MV leaked on Youtube) and In The End. When it came out, I was totally addicted with her album. She has a powerfull and strong voice.It didn't do well on Charts. I can't wait for her new album to came out.

Watch: Run To Show, Whine Up, Am I Dreaming and In The End

9 Lives(2007)
01. 9 Lives (Intro)
02. Run The Show (feat. Shaka Dee)
03. Am I Dreaming
04. Whine Up (feat. Elephant Man)
05. Feel What I Feel
06. Love Me, Leave Me
07. In The End
08. Love Confusion
09. Animal
10. Be Remembered (feat. Shaka Dee)
11. Enjoy Saying Goodbye
12. Whine Up (Spanish Version) [Bonus]
13. Am I Dreaming (Spanish Version) [Bonus]
14. Run The Show (Spanish Version) [Bonus]
15. How We Roll [Bonus]
16. You Are Only Mine [Bonus]
17. Cut Off Time (feat. Omarion) [Bonus]
Do You Want It?
Leave A Comment...

2 comments:

jslash126 said...

Great cd thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

thaaaanksssssssss