Saturday, July 03, 2010

Agnes - Dance Love Pop (The Ultimate Edition)

Dance Love Pop is the third studio album by the Swedish Pop/Dance singer-songwritter Agnes Carlsson, simply known as Agnes. She is the winner of Idol 2005, the Swedish version of American Idol. The album was initially released on 2008, but it was released with different tracklistings on other countries. I picked each bonus track and made this awesome version of the album. The album spawed the singles Release Me, On And On, I Need You Now, Sometimes I Forget and Love Love Love, which was performed on a pre-contest for Eurovision Song Contest 2009. The name of our actual blog is inspired by the title of this album. Just between us, the title is AMAZING! I really enjoyed the cover that I did. ;)

This album is exclusive from our blog, Dance Love Pop. If you use it or repost it on another place, be sure to credit us for the file and the cover!

Watch: Release Me, On And On (UK Album Edit) , I Need You Now (Moonwalker Edition) , Sometimes I Forget and Love Love Love

Dance Love Pop (The Ultimate Edition)(2010)
01. Release Me
02. On And On
03. Love Me Senseless
04. How Do You Know
05. I Need You Now
06. Look At Me Now
07. Don't Pull Your Love Out
08. Open Up Your Eyes
09. Sometimes I Forget
10. Big Blue Wall
11. I Need You Now (UK Album Edit)
12. On & On (UK Album Edit)
13. You Rain
14. Big Blue Wall (Moonwalker Version)
15. Love Love Love
16. How Do You Know (International Version)
17. Love Me Senseless (International Version)
18. Secret Love
19. If I Could Build My Whole World Around You [Featuring Erik Hassle]
20. On And On (Acoustic UK Version)
21. Release Me (Acoustic UK Version)
22. Big Blue Wall (Cahill Radio Edit)
23. Release Me (Acoustic Version)
24. On and On (Danish Radio Edit)
25. Réalise (Release Me)
26. On Se Donne (On And On)
27. Release Me (Acoustic Version P3 Live Session)
28. Release Me (DJ Rebel Edit)
29. Release Me (Nils Van Zandt Radio Remix)
30. Release Me (Robert Abagail Remix)
31. Release Me (Pio Radio Remix)
32. Love Love Love (Extended Mix)
33. On & On (Anotha Ding-an Be-an Version)
34. On & On (The Void remix)
35. On & On (Moonwalker Version)
36. I Need You Now (Moonwalker Version)
37. Release Me (Live At Saturday Night House Party Acoustic Version)
38. Sometimes I Forget (2FrenchGuys UK Mix)
39. On And On (DK Radio Edit)
Do You Want It?
Access Our Twitter!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

how in the world do i download the albums on your blog?

Gulherme Camargo said...

http://twitter.com/DanceLovePop
follow our twitter!

Angell_BR said...

Love the cover ;)

Anonymous said...

i've sent you a request its nakis2009

Anonymous said...

no lol, sorry my twitter account is nathan_kramer, i sent a request, please add me, you have loads of albums i want...

Unknown said...

Anyone have the actual french version of Sometimes I forget? Not the 2 French guys remix on this album, but vet version where she actually sings in french?

Devin said...

can you repost the ultimate edition of agnes DPL?

Gulherme Camargo said...

@Devin, download from MegaUpload, the link still working...

Anonymous said...

please reup both agnes carlsson cds thank you