Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Medina - Velkommen Til Medina [Special Edition]

'Velkommen Til Medina' (Welcome To Medina) is the second album by Danish Dance/Pop/R&B singer- songwriter Andrea Fuentealba Valbak, best known as Medina. The album was released on August 31, 2009 and featured the singles 'Kun For Mig', 'Velkommen Til Medina', 'You And I', 'Ensom' and 'Vi To'. My fav song is the single 'You And I' a English version of the first hit single 'Kun For Mig'. If you don't know this singer, plz watch the video. Hope you like...

Medina Official Myspace

[Disc1]
01. Velkommen Til Medina
02. Kun For Mig
03. Rick Ross
04. Stikker Du Af
05. Ensom
06. Vi To
07. Joanna
08. Jante
09. Perfektion
10. Er Du Med

[Disc2]
01. Kun For Mig (Akustisk Mix)
02. Vi To (Akustisk Mix)
03. Ensom (Akustisk Mix)
04. Kun For Mig (Svenstrup Og Vendelboe Remix)
05. Kun For Mig (Rune RK Remix)
06. You And I (Original Mix)
07. You And I (El Bruhn Remix)
08. You And I (Filur Remix)
09. Kun For Dig (Feat. L.O.C.)
10. Teri Yaad (Vs. Wasaq)
11. Velkommen Til Medina (Svenstrup Og Vendelboe Remix)
12. Velkommen Til Medina (Traplite Remix)
13. Velkommen Til Medina (Massimo Og Dominique Remix)

Do You Want It?
Access Our Twitter!



Medina - You And I

No comments: