Friday, June 04, 2010

Idina Menzel - I Stand

I Stand is the third studio album by the American Brodway actress and singer Idina Menzel. Idina is currently co-starring Glee as Shelby Corcoran, biological mother of Rachel Berry, played by Lea Michelle. I Stand was released on 2008 and features the singles I Stand, Gorgeous and Brave. I never had interest on her before her apperance on Glee, but now she is my fav! Her voice is so amazing! Check it out :D

Watch: I Stand

I Stand(2008)
01. I Stand
02. Better to Have Loved
03. Brave
04. Gorgeous
05. Where Do I Begin
06. Don't Let Me Down
07. I Feel Everything
08. Forever
09. My Own Worst Enemy
10. Perfume and Promises
11. Brave (Acoustic) (Bonus)
12. Defying Gravity (Bonus)
13. Let Me Fall (Bonus)
14. I Stand (Acoustic) (Bonus)
15. Gorgeous (Acoustic) (Bonus)
16. God Give Me Strength (Bonus)
17. Gorgeous [Craig C. Master Mix] (Bonus)
Do You Want It?
Check our Twitter!

No comments: