Sunday, June 06, 2010

DCX - Flying High

'Flying High' is the debut album by Finnish Euro/Dance/Trance act DCX, formed by Katri Metso, that left the band in end 2009 and was replaced by Bettina Hammarsten as vocalist, Joel Kalsi and Olli Lintuniemi. The album was released on January 08, 2009 and featured the singles 'Flying High', 'Don't Break My Heart', 'Knowing Me, Knowing You', 'Poor Romeo' and 'Fortune & Fate'. Listen to album sample Here. I love thier ABBA cover of 'Knowing Me, Knowing You'. The disc 2 wasn't included on the file. So, if you have it, please let me know or upload and send the link via comments, email or tagboard, thnx...

DCX Official Website
DCX Official Myspace

Tracklisting:

[Disc 1]
01. Flying High
02. Hold Me (Vocal Radio Edit)
03. Poor Romeo (Radio Edit)
04. Knowing Me, Knowing You
05. Don't Break My Heart (Album Version)
06. Waiting All My Life
07. Hold On Tight
08. I Feel Like You (Feat. Claudia Uhle/X-Perience)
09. I Will Come Again
10. Fortune & Fate
11. The Choise Is Yours
12. Poor Rameo (Kalsi Radio Edit)
13. Flying High (Cid Inc Radio Edit)

[Disc 2]
01. Flying High (99 Radio Edit)
02. Hold Me (D-Tune Radio Remix)
03. Poor Romeo (Dance Cut)
04. Knowing Me, Knowing You (Dacia Remix)
05. Don't Break My Heart (Radio Edit)
06. Fortune & Fate (Alternative Mix)
07. Hold Me (Chorale Rmx Cut)
08. Hold Me (Bluebear Project Remix)
09. Flying High (D-Tune Radio Remix)
10. Flying High (Cid Inc Rmx DRD Dub)

Do You Want It?
Access Our Twitter!


DCX - Knowing Me, Knowing You

No comments: