Thursday, June 03, 2010

Andreea Balan - SuperWoman

'SuperWoman' is the fifth studio album and first in English by Romanian Pop/Dance singer Andreea Bălan, a former member of the Dance duo 'Andre' with Andreea Antonescu, together they were known as The Queens of Romanian Dance Music. The album was released on May 4, 2009 and featured the singles 'Baby Get Up And Dance' and 'SuperWoman'. My favs songs are 'Don't Push My Heart', 'Baby Get Up And Dance', 'It' and 'Never Mind'.

Andreea Bălan Official Website
Andreea Bălan Official Myspace

Tracklisting:

01. SuperWoman
02. Baby Get Up And Dance
03. Prinde-Ma! Aprinde-Ma!
04. I'm That Chick
05. Things We Do
06. Don't Push My Heart
07. Always Be With You
08. It
09. Never Mind
10. I Owe It All To You
11. Move
12. Hungry For Love (Feat. Keo)

Do You Want It?
Access Our Twitter!


Andreea Bălan - Baby Get Up And Dance

No comments: