Saturday, May 29, 2010

Vanessa Hudgens - V

V is the debut album by the American singer and actress Vanessa Hudgens. She is best known for her role as Gabriella Montez on High School Musical. The album was released on 2006 and sold more than 1 million and a half copies in the U.S. The album features the singles Come Back To Me and Say OK. I did a quick listen earlier, and I remembered how much I used to love this album. It remembers a good moment of my life that I was so much happy! Anyway, check it out.

Watch: Come Back To Me and Say OK

V(2006)
01. Come Back to Me
02. Let Go
03. Say Ok
04. Never Underestimate a Girl
05. Let's Dance
06. Drive
07. Afraid
08. Promise
09. Whatever Will Be
10. Rather Be With You
11. Psychic
12. Love Your Love
13. Don't Talk (Bonus)
14. Make You Mine (Bonus)
15. Too Emotion(Bonus)
16. Drip Drop(Bonus)
Do You Want It?
Access Our Twitter!

No comments: