Thursday, May 20, 2010

Solid HarmoniE - Solid HarmoniE [Angellicious Edition]

'Solid HarmoniE' is the self-titled debut album by the Britsh pop girlgroup Solid HarmoniE (SHE), formed by Rebecca Onslow, Melissa Graham, Mariama Goodman and Elisa Cariera. The album was released in 1997 and featured the hit singles 'I'll Be There For You', 'I Want You To Want Me', 'I Wanna Love You' and 'To Love Once Again'. I added all bonus tracks released in others editions as well as their debut single 'Got 2 Have Ya' from 1996, wich was not included on the album. Initially, the first single was released when the group was three pieces. From the second single Elisa Cariera joined at the group. In 1999, Mariama and Melissa left the group. So, Jenilca Giusti joined in the group, become three pieces again. Together, Rebecca, Elisa and Jenilca recorded a second album, that was planned to early 2001, but was never released. Snippets from all songs were released in thier official website in September 2000. The first single would be released in October 21, 2000 but it never happened. In March 2001, the group split up.

Solid HarmoniE Official Website [Off]

Tracklisting:

01. I'll Be There For You
02. I Want You To Want Me
03. To Love Once Again
04. Come And Get It
05. Walk Away
06. You Got The Flava
07. He's Playing Hard To Get
08. Forever I Do
09. I Wanna Love You
10. Fantasy
11. I Gotta Get My Groove On
12. When We Kiss (Missing You)
Angellicious Bonus Tracks:
13. The Right Way
14. Live A Little
15. Give Love On Christmas Day
16. Got 2 Have Ya

Do You Want It?
Leave A Comment...


Solid HarmoniE - I'll Be There For You


Solid HarmoniE - I Want You To Want Me

No comments: