Thursday, May 27, 2010

Natalie Bassingthwaighte - 1000 Stars

1000 Stars is the debut solo studio album by the Australian diva Natalie Bassingthwaighte. I posted her second single Someday Soon few days, so the album leaked today. I was very excited about this album, cause I'm in love with her songs. The album will be officialy released on February, 21. The album features the hit singles Alive, Someday Soon, 1000 Stars, Not For You and Love Like This.

Watch: Love Like This

1000 Stars(2009)
01. Catch Me If You Can
02. Someday Soon
03. 1000 Stars
04. Alive
05. Not For You
06. Feel The Fire
07. Could You Be Loved
08. Supernatural
09. Why Do I
10. Turn The Lights On
11. This Can't Be Love
12. Superhuman
13. Love Like This
14. In His Eyes
15. Star [Bonus]
Do You Want It?
Access Our Twitter!

2 comments:

Singnguy said...

I have been looking everywhere for the bonus track "Star" and finally gave up... But today I came across your blog!
Is there anyway you can post that track?? I don't have a twitter otherwise I'd download the entire album again for the track.
Thanks!

Gulherme Camargo said...

Here's the link ofr the single track:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ztjktytqmjz
And make a Twitter acc for you... You'll get our links, and it's free of charge! :)