Monday, May 24, 2010

Christina Aguilera - Bionic

Bionic is the fourth studio alvum (sixth overall) by the American/Latin pop singer Christina Aguilera. The album is planned to be released on June 8, but we already have it here. The album features the singles Not Myself Tonight and Woohoo. I'm giving a quick listen on the album so i'll say: The album is very different from what we used to hear from her. There are some upbeat tracks like Elastic Love and I Hate Boys aswell some beautiful ballads like All I Need and Sex For Breakfast. I'll not say that it's her best album, but it's still nice.

Watch: Not Myself Tonight

Bionic(2010)
01. Bionic
02. Not Myself Tonight
03. Woohoo
04. Elastic Love
05. Desnudate
06. Love & Glamour (Intro)
07. Glam
08. Prima Donna
09. Morning Dessert (Intro)
10. Sex for Breakfast
11. Lift Me Up
12. My Heart (Intro)
13. All I Need
14. I Am
15. You Lost Me
16. I Hate Boys
17. My Girls
18. Vanity
Do You Want It?
Check our Twitter!

No comments: