Wednesday, May 19, 2010

BoA - BoA (The First Album)(Deluxe Edition)

BoA is a Korean Pop singer and songwritter. This is the Deluxe Edition of BoA's English-language debut album, self-titled. The album features all the standard songs, plus 3 new ones: The Video Version of Energetic and two new songs. I really like this album I don't understand how it floped. It's so good. The album had the singles: Eat You Up, I Did It For Love, Energetic and the promo single Look Who's Talking.

Watch: Energetic, Eat You Up and I Did It For Love

BoA (The First Album)(Deluxe Edition)(2009)
01. Energetic (Radio Edit)
02. Control
03. Crazy About
04. I Did It For Love [featuring Sean Garrett]
05. Energetic
06. Did Ya
07. Look Who's Talking
08. Eat You Up
09. Obsessed
10. Touched
11. Scream
12. Girls On Top
13. Dress Off
14. Hypnotic Dancefloor
Do You Want It?
Check our Twitter!

No comments: