Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Angel - Believe In Angels... Believe In Me

Believe In Angels... Believe In Me is the debut solo album of the american singer, and former lead singer of No Secrets, Angel Faith. The album was released on 2004, and features the singles: Just The Way I Am, How Can I Lie, Lessons In Love, Love Song With A Twist and Love Is. I really like her. Sadly that she stopped with music.

Watch: Just The Way I Am and How Can I Lie

Believe In Angels... Believe In Me(2004)
01. Believe In Angels
02. Lessons In Love
03. Wild Guess
04. Once Upon Our Time
05. Chinese Whispers
06. Mama's Little Girl
07. Just The Way I Am
08. Three Small Words
09. Angel
10. Love Is
11. To Forgive You
12. You Release Me
13. Ladies Night [Bonus Track]
14. Love Song with a Twist [Bonus Track]
15. How Can I Lie? [Bonus Track]
16. Beyond the Wall [Bonus Track]
17. Perfect for One Day [Bonus Track]
18. Ghost [Bonus Track]
Do You Want It?
Check our Twitter!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi i'm Fancy from 90's addicted how can i get the link to this album???

Angell_BR said...

On twitter or via Dance Love Pop! - Links